The ACT Community Directory
The ACT Community Directory is an accessible online platform for reliable and up to date community information on the Canberra region. The Directory empowers people in our community to find services appropriate to their needs. Members of the public can find information for free by typing what they are looking for in the search box or browsing through the different categories.
The ACT Community Directory enables your organisation to
- List information about your programs and services for free
- Log in and update, change or edit your listing at any time
- Monitor hits and interactions with your listing
- View statistics about other services in your sector or area
- Suggest that other community or health service organisations be listed
To list your service or to search for information click here.
The ACT Community Diary
The ACT Community Diary is an extension of the Directory. All Directory listers are able to list their organisational events in the Diary. All members of the public can browse these events for free.
Access My Community App
My Community Directory has also recently launched the Access My Community App available to download on iOS or Android devices. This app includes both the directory and the diary, as well as maps with services and points of interest in the community (such as parks and public toilets) to support better community access.
Contact Chris for more information by emailing email@example.com or call 6251 4060.