Information for Individuals
Looking for a volunteering role that’s perfect for you? We Can Help!
In the ACT we are proud to boast the highest rate of volunteerism in the country. Volunteering benefits the community by providing enriched and extended services that would not otherwise be available without the support of the volunteer workforce. Research also shows that people who volunteer are happier and healthier than those who don’t!
We can help you find the perfect volunteering role by:
• Online through our referral service (go to volunteeringact.org.au)
• Offering face-to-face referral appointments (call 6251 4060 to book in)
• Doing a ‘quick referral’ over the phone (call 6251 4060)
• Providing free training on your rights and responsibilities as a volunteer
• Providing general information about all things volunteering
To find your perfect volunteering role click here or call the Volunteering Services team on 6251 4060